Broker Insights wins at ‘Future of Fintech’
RBS Future of Fintech
We were lucky enough to reach the final of ‘Future of Fintech’ and were invited to pitch alongside the other finalists in Edinburgh on the 29th October.
The Times Scotland and Royal Bank of Scotland, together with FWB Park Brown and Dell Technologies launched the competition to identify and support the best up and coming leaders in finance technology.
A total prize pot of £125,000 was given to help drive and accelerate growth within the sector and specifically to support and encourage the most innovative ideas that had potentially global reach.
Entries and pitches were judged by an excellent leadership panel made up of Ana Stewart, David Fergusson, Gerry McCusker, Daniel Glazer and Government Minister Kate Forbes, and the evening was hosted and chaired by Louise Smith, Head of Digitisation, Personal and Business Banking at the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Future Fintech Finalists’
- Hatch AI
- Money Matrix
- Scoop Markets
- Trade in Space
RBS Power UP Winner
We were delighted to accept the Power Up winner award, given to companies that have been trading for less than three years, at minimum viable product (MVP) stage onwards that showed ‘originality and innovation as well as traction’.
Blue Sky Idea Award
Congratulations to Trade in Space who won the Blue Sky Idea Award, given to early-stage fintech businesses with fresh ideas. This award was open to pre-revenue companies trading for less than a year and was judged based on ‘originality and innovation’ as well as potential market impact.
- Front End Developer
- Operational Support Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Team building ideas with a twist
- Insight into a data driven career direction
- Data – are brokers sitting on an untapped goldmine?
- Broker Insights joins BIBA as an Associate Member
- Coversure partners with Broker Insights
- Oxbow Partners names InsurTech Impact 25 firms
- 2018 – What A Year
- Zurich, AXA, QBE, Ecclesiastical and Hiscox partner with Broker Insights
- Broker Insights partner with RWA
- Unlock the value in your data
- Scottish EDGE12 Award Winners
- Hiscox signs up to Broker Insights commercial data platform