Coversure partners with Broker Insights
New partnership with Coversure adds 93 regional brokers to the Broker Insights’ search platform
Ninety-three Coversure offices went live on the Broker Insights’ search platform on the 20th February.
John Palmer, Franchisee of Coversure Poole and Weymouth talks about the platform’s potential to increase their visibility with leading insurers and support growth, “Although it’s early days, I think that Broker Insights is a potentially fantastic tool that will help us write more business. In time I’m confident it will become a valuable resource for our business.”
The platform will help Coversure offices continue their trend of long-term growth. The partnership aligns with Coversure’s commercial agenda to enable a better product choice, efficiency cost savings and more attention from leading insurers for their franchises.
Coversure’s Head of Product Development, Chris Jarratt, said “Broker Insights’ powerful, yet user-friendly technology is an exceptional addition to our offices. It will save our brokers time, allow them to put their energies into growing their businesses whilst simultaneously building their relationships with insurers.”
The search platform presents insurers with a single view of the regional commercial broker market. Insurer partners search the platform to find relevant opportunities with brokers that have signed up and contact the broker directly to discuss the opportunity.
Platform insurer partners include Ageas, AXA, Ecclesiastical, Hiscox, QBE and Zurich with more to be announced in the coming weeks.
Iain Crole, Co-Founder and Commercial Director, Broker Insights comments, “This is a perfect example of how the Broker Insights platform puts local brokers on insurers’ radar and how, in turn, it will drive more attention and activity between individual broker offices and our insurer partners over time. Their inclusion will ensure their local franchises are seen, heard and provided with a platform for growth with our insurer partners.”
Learn more about Broker Insights and how the platform has been recognised as one of the top 20 global commercial insurance technologies of 2019.
- Broker Insights achieves global leading certification for data management and security
- Front End Developer
- Operational Support Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Team building ideas with a twist
- Insight into a data driven career direction
- Data – are brokers sitting on an untapped goldmine?
- Broker Insights joins BIBA as an Associate Member
- Oxbow Partners names InsurTech Impact 25 firms
- 2018 – What A Year
- Broker Insights wins at ‘Future of Fintech’
- Zurich, AXA, QBE, Ecclesiastical and Hiscox partner with Broker Insights
- Broker Insights partner with RWA
- Unlock the value in your data
- Scottish EDGE12 Award Winners
- Hiscox signs up to Broker Insights commercial data platform