Broker Insights Joint Insurer Promise
Use the form below to contact us and learn more about what insurers are doing differently with Broker Insights.
Our insurer partners have signed up to the broker insights platform because they each have strong digital agendas and are committed to better supporting the regional broker market. Our insurer partners are committed to improving the following areas of service:
Our insurer partners will align representatives to engage new brokers who sign up. This process will help both in strengthening existing relationships and in creating new ones. Insurers can understand more about your business through our analytics and come to you ready to have focused, relevant conversations about upcoming business opportunities.
With the platforms search capabilities, insurers are able to find business opportunities often overlooked or not visible. More focused conversations result in brokers being approached for opportunities they may not have known insurer partners had an appetite for.
Having commercial broker data at their fingertips facilitates insurers to be more proactive with regards to quote turnaround. The data brokers share with Broker Insights helps insurers to be on the front foot and work with brokers more efficiently and effectively.
Using the Broker Insights platform to coordinate their sales efforts, insurers will be better placed to focus on service channels. As well as the incentives included for writing new business with our insurer partners, brokers will also benefit from more attention from insurers who want to work with you on upcoming cases.
- Broker Insights’ innovative platform helps deliver stronger connectivity between local independent brokers and insurers.....supporting local brokers and providing quality products and excellent service to them and their customers. The platform is geared towards providing a digital and data led solution which enables the right conversations to take place and at the right time.Deepak Soni, Director of Commercial Intermediary, AXA
- It’s important to brokers and Zurich that we have the right conversations at the right time – the Broker Insights proposition offers the chance to make it easier for Zurich and for regional brokers to match quickly on risks. It’s completely consistent with Zurich’s core strategy in winning with regional brokers.Graham Boffey, Distribution Director, Zurich
- Our partnership with Brokers Insights will further develop QBE’s use of technology and data science to help optimise our customers’ insurance buying experience. This platform’s search capability will allow us to build new opportunities with regional brokers.Matthew Crane, Executive Director of Market Management, QBE
- The Broker Insights model has the potential to transform the way insurers and independent brokers interact by bringing them closer together. This is a welcome step-change in transparency for the commercial insurance market, which we believe could bring significant benefits to insurers, brokers and consumers alike.Ross Dingwall, Managing Director of Broker Channel, Hiscox
- We believe that Broker Insights will help us with our strategy to support regional brokers and enable us to be proactive in talking to them about opportunities where we can use our specialism to benefit their clients. This is a practical application of Insurtech, it will improve efficiency for everyone and enhance the customer experience for brokers and their clients.Adrian Saunders, Commercial Director, Ecclesiastical